Monday, October 16, 2006

Undefeated Lady Lions!



The Lady Lion Volleyball team just wrapped up their regular season this past Thursday. We ended up being undefeated with a record of 8 - 0! The girls have worked extremely hard this season and I am so proud of them! I am thankful for these group of girls that desire to win for God's glory. We have come against some pretty tough opponants and each time we have come away the victors, these girls desire to thank their God for making it possible. This is what althetics is about - using our abilities to demonstrate Christ-likeness. It has been such a joy to coach them and I am anticipating this week when we enter the tournament for our conference! We are praying that God would give us the victory, but despite the outcome that our choice would be to use the win or loss for Him!

4 comments:

Tim St. Clair II said...

May I be the first to say, congratulations on your season, Katrina!

Hope you guys are doing well.

bethnbrad said...

Congratulations on a great season, Katrina! How are you guys doing? I am living in Colorado with my husband who is a youth pastor.

Drop me a line!

Beth@mesahills.org

beth heath schubert

Ben and Carissa said...

Holy moley! Way to go coach! Put Sweethaven on the map! Hey, see ya soon. I was glad to hear that Hotel Hines had vacancy...again. We owe you, so plan a trip!

T.J. and Shannon said...

Congrats on a great season coach! Sorry that I didn't make it to any games. :(